By Jacqueline Martin,Nicholas Price
Exam Board: AQA
First instructing: September 2017
First examination: June 2018
This identify has been authorized through AQA
Accurately disguise the breadth of content material within the new 2017 AQA A-level specification with this textbook written by means of prime legislation authors, Jacqueline Martin and Nicholas rate.
This enticing and available textbook offers assurance of the recent AQA A-level legislations specification and contours authoritative and up to date fabric at the very important alterations to the law.
- publication 1 covers all vital devices for AS-level and for yr 1 of a two-year course.
- vital, up to date and fascinating situations and situations spotlight key points.
- dialogue and task projects elevate your figuring out of more challenging concepts.
- perform questions and 'check your understanding' inquiries to aid your scholars organize for his or her exams.
- Jacqueline Martin LLM has ten years' adventure as a practicing barrister and has taught legislations in any respect levels.
- Nicholas rate is an skilled instructor of legislations and an A-Level legislation textbook author.
Read Online or Download AQA A-level Law for Year 1/AS (A Level Law) PDF
Best family & health law books
This ebook is ready the Constitutional rights of illegitimate young ones and their mom and dad, in regards to the correct to offer delivery and lift your personal youngsters despite race and marital prestige. It used to be encouraged via Chrystal Chambers and her lawsuit opposed to the Omaha women membership for being pregnant and race discrimination attempted in l986.
Transformative Years is Daniel Meador's account of his 4 years as dean of the varsity of legislations on the college of Alabama from 1966 to 1970. these have been certainly transformative years, bridging the legislations college of the earlier to the legislation university of the longer term. engaged on the idea that this establishment was once a vital education floor for the state’s destiny criminal and political management, the writer, with the backing of college president Frank Rose, moved swiftly to construct the college up in each recognize -- alumni involvement in fund elevating, college, curriculum, library, and pupil existence.
The united states ideally suited courtroom has systematically eroded the rights of minority employees via refined adjustments in procedural legislations. This obtainable booklet identifies and describes how the very best Court's new procedural standards create criminal stumbling blocks for civil-rights litigants, thereby undermining their great rights.
Providing the 1st largely comparative research of place-based labeling and advertising platforms, figuring out the place It Comes From examines the way in which claims concerning the origins and meanings of conventional meals get made world wide, from Italy and France to Costa Rica and Thailand. It additionally highlights the results of alternative platforms for either manufacturers and shoppers.
- Child Abduction: Prevention, Investigation, and Recovery
- Breaking Up: Finding and Working with a New Jersey Divorce Attorney
- U.S. Criminal Justice Interest Groups: Institutional Profiles (Greenwood Reference Volumes on American Public Policy Formation)
- The Anthropology of Law (Clarendon Law Series)
- The Law and Higher Education: Cases and Materials on Colleges in Court, Fourth Edition
- International Trade Law: Problems, Cases, and Materials, Second Edition (Aspen Casebook Series)
Additional resources for AQA A-level Law for Year 1/AS (A Level Law)
AQA A-level Law for Year 1/AS (A Level Law) by Jacqueline Martin,Nicholas Price