By Sohail Bahmani
Read Online or Download Algorithms for Sparsity-Constrained Optimization: 261 (Springer Theses) PDF
Similar machine theory books
Swarm-based multi-agent simulation ends up in larger modeling of projects in biology, engineering, economics, paintings, and plenty of different parts. It additionally allows an knowing of advanced phenomena that can not be solved analytically. Agent-Based Modeling and Simulation with Swarm offers the technique for a multi-agent-based modeling technique that integrates computational suggestions reminiscent of synthetic lifestyles, mobile automata, and bio-inspired optimization.
This publication constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the 4thInternational convention on conception and perform of normal Computing, TPNC2015, held in Mieres, Spain, in December 2015. The 12 revised complete papers provided togetherwith 20 invited talks during this e-book have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 30submissions.
Classification idea has develop into more and more vital and renowned in laptop technology, and plenty of universities now have introductions to class concept as a part of their classes for undergraduate computing device scientists. the writer is a revered classification theorist and has established this textbook on a path given during the last few years on the collage of Sydney.
This booklet provides the algorithms used to supply techniques by means of exploiting matrix factorization and tensor decomposition options. It highlights recognized decomposition tools for recommender platforms, reminiscent of Singular price Decomposition (SVD), UV-decomposition, Non-negative Matrix Factorization (NMF), and so on.
- Inductive Logic Programming: 26th International Conference, ILP 2016, London, UK, September 4-6, 2016, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Social Media Processing: 4th National Conference, SMP 2015, Guangzhou, China, November 16-17, 2015, Proceedings (Communications in Computer and Information Science)
- Swarm, Evolutionary, and Memetic Computing: 5th International Conference, SEMCCO 2014, Bhubaneswar, India, December 18-20, 2014, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- British Commercial Computer Digest: Pergamon Computer Data Series
- Progress in Cryptology - AFRICACRYPT 2017: 9th International Conference on Cryptology in Africa, Dakar, Senegal, May 24-26, 2017, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Formal Modeling and Analysis of Timed Systems: 15th International Conference, FORMATS 2017, Berlin, Germany, September 5–7, 2017, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Additional resources for Algorithms for Sparsity-Constrained Optimization: 261 (Springer Theses)
Algorithms for Sparsity-Constrained Optimization: 261 (Springer Theses) by Sohail Bahmani