By James F. Adams,Samuel Merrill III,Bernard Grofman
Read or Download A Unified Theory of Party Competition: A Cross-National Analysis Integrating Spatial and Behavioral Factors PDF
Similar political parties books
This is often the 1st e-book that explains the Tea Party’s winning “primary” crusade opposed to Republicans in identify simply (RINOs). Grassroots Tea occasion activists followed this technique in 2009 almost immediately after the circulation emerged. the 1st profitable crusade happened in upstate long island the place the Tea get together defeated Dede Scozzafava, a RINO working for congress in a Republican basic that purely elected Republicans to workplace through the prior a hundred years.
This ebook is the 1st definitive heritage of the Northern eire Labour get together (NILP), a distinct political strength which drew its aid from Protestants and Catholics and have become electorally doable regardless of deep-seated ethnic, non secular and nationwide divisions. shaped in 1924 and disbanded in 1987, the NILP succeeded in returning a number of of its contributors to the locally-based Northern eire parliament in 1925–29 and 1958–72 and polled a few 100,000 votes in either the 1964 and the 1970 British basic elections.
Un análisis lúcido y objetivo del fenómeno político que ha revolucionado los angeles política y los angeles sociedad española. El sorprendente e indiscutible éxito cosechado en las pasadas elecciones europeas por Podemos (1. 240. 000 votos y cinco escaños), una formación recién creada, ha supuesto un terremoto en l. a. política española, confirmado por sucesivas encuestas: el bipartidismo podría haber acabado, dando paso a un sistema político completamente nuevo.
The aim of this quantity is to discover the medieval inheritance of recent diplomacy. fresh years have visible a flourishing of labor at the historical past of overseas political proposal, but the bulk of this has fascinated by the early smooth and sleek sessions, leaving continuities with the medieval global principally overlooked.
- Politics in Malaysia: The Malay Dimension (Routledge Malaysian Studies Series)
- Torn and Frayed: Congressional Norms and Party Switching in an Era of Reform
- Legitimating the Chinese Communist Party Since Tiananmen: A Critical Analysis of the Stability Discourse (China Policy Series)
- From the Primaries to the Polls: How to Repair America's Broken Presidential Nomination Process
- Political Parties and Partisanship: Social identity and individual attitudes (Routledge/ECPR Studies in European Political Science)
- The Strategy of Campaigning: Lessons from Ronald Reagan and Boris Yeltsin
Additional resources for A Unified Theory of Party Competition: A Cross-National Analysis Integrating Spatial and Behavioral Factors
A Unified Theory of Party Competition: A Cross-National Analysis Integrating Spatial and Behavioral Factors by James F. Adams,Samuel Merrill III,Bernard Grofman